We stayed at Hatherley Manor for two nights in September while travelling around England. It's certainly a good location in the countryside for a day trip to Bath and access to the Cotswolds. Admittedly, we weren't entirely sure what to anticipate. The setting is certainly rather picturesque with a pleasant reception are bar lounge area. Our room was comfortable and... More
- Also Known As:
- Hatherley Manor Gloucester
- Hatherley Manor Hotel Gloucester
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hatherley Manor's recent one million pound refurbishment has created a wonderful transformation to the reception, bar, lounge, Dewinton Restaurant and hotel bedrooms. Traditional features have been beautifully enhanced with an abundance of lavish furnishings and timeless decoration to create a contemporary chic style. There is an impressive selection of Double and Twin bedrooms. The Executive, Superior and Four-Poster room offer elegance and luxury. Hatherley Manor became a fully non smoking hotel at the start of May 2007. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Olotels and Tingo so you can book your Hatherley Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.