Great hotel for those that visit STL but don't want to deal with STL traffic or crime. Pool was small but fine for us. The happy hour foods and drinks are great for a family on a budget. We will stay at this hotel again and at drury inns whenever one is available.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn Collinsville Hotel
- Drury Inn Collinsville Hotel Collinsville
- Drury Collinsville
- Collinsville Drury
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As home to the world’s largest catsup bottle, Collinsville is not to be missed! Located just across the mighty Mississippi River from downtown St. Louis, you’ll find easy access to the famous Gateway Arch and Busch Stadium. Drury Hotel offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Drury Inn Collinsville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.