Stayed here while visiting the Wicker Park neighborhood of Chicago. There are no hotels in this area only a handful of B&B's, this is a nice one located centrally to fun shopping and great eating! Very near mass transit line but didn't affect sleep. On a quaint residential street one block away from N Milwaukee!
- Also Known As:
- Wicker Park Hotel
- Wicker Park Hotel Chicago
- Wicker Park Bed Breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wicker Park Inn is a Chicago Bed and Breakfast offering high quality yet affordable Chicago accommodations in a “trendy” neighborhood full of great restaurants, vintage and boutique shops, art galleries, cafes and nightlife. Each morning guests are greeted with pastries, rich coffee, fresh fruit and other breakfast goodies.Enjoy a Chicago hotel experience in this modern Chicago B&B. Each guestroom has a private bathroom, 300+ thread count sheets, satellite TV, wireless internet access and free parking. We’re just minutes away from downtown Chicago, where you can enjoy Chicago attractions such as the Magnificent Mile, the Art Institute, Chicago Theaters, and Chicago Museums. With the privacy of a hotel and the warmth of home, the Wicker Park Inn Bed and Breakfast is a rewarding lodging alternative to a downtown Chicago hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Travelocity so you can book your Wicker Park Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.