My husband and I stayed at the Flemish House for five nights in early April. We were very pleased with our experience there. First, the neighborhood is perfect in every respect: proximity to downtown( an easy walk); good restaurants closeby (our favorites: Bistrot Zinc and the Third Coast); just a great neighborhood for strolling around and appreciating the beautiful old... More
- Also Known As:
- Flemish House Of Chicago Hotel
- Flemish House Of Chicago Hotel Chicago
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An apartment B&B in a Victorian row-house, located in the Gold Coast neighborhood of Chicago, steps from Michigan Avenue, Oak Street Beach and Lake Shore Drive. All units are complete studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments with renovated kitchens and private baths. Victorian features include fireplaces, inlaid wood floors, wood paneled walls, high ceilings, and plaster moldings. Apartments also have individual HVAC, TV with cable stations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Flemish House of Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.