Very good location. Hotel is very quiet at night. Nice rooms. Great breakfast. Complimentary Wi-Fi. Location is near State Street with easy access to both Red and Blue lines. Short walk to Art Institute. Very helpful staff. This was definitely the quietest hotel in central Chicago.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Majestic Chicago Hotel
- Hampton Inn Majestic Chicago Hotel Chicago
- Hampton Inn Chicago
- Chicago Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A contemporary hotel located in the heart of the Chicago Theatre District, our 135 well-appointed guest rooms offer travelers the Hampton experience that is known throughout the hospitality industry for giving guest a fantastic experience with Hamptonality. Our boutique style hotel offers a sophisticated blend of historic Chicago & cosmopolitan flair. While the Majestic Building’s original 1906-style architecture still embodies elements of its rich history, the hotel’s amenities are tailored for the 21st-century traveler. All our rooms are nonsmoking & feature complimentary internet access & our signature “Clean & Fresh” bed. Start your day with our complimentary “Hampton on the House” hot breakfast. Offered daily, our delicious, self-serve hot breakfast features a rotating hot item including all of your morning favorites from eggs, bacon or sausage. Each day you can enjoy make-your-own fresh waffles, cereals & pastries, seasonal fruit, juice & freshly brewed coffee.Our helpful staff looks forward to making your experience in Chicago a great one! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Majestic Chicago Theatre District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.