While none of the downtown Chicago hotels could be considered a bad location, the Club Quarters is perfectly situated for shopping, theater, dining, business. Its riverside location is a short hop to two different bridges across the river. The walk to the flagship Macy's on State Street is just a few blocks, and the walk to the MIchigan Avenue shopping... More
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters Chicago -- Wacker At Michigan Hotel Chicago
- Club Quarters Chicago -- Wacker At Michigan Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Club Quarters Chicago -- Wacker at Michigan is a superbly located hotel, which resides in the legendary Mather Tower. Built in 1928, the hotel features state-of-the-art amenities and attentive, but never overbearing, service. Just one block from the world-famous Magnificent Mile and steps from the Chicago River, guests will delight in the fact that the hotel is characteristically Chicago yet uncharacteristically priced. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Club Quarters Chicago -- Wacker at Michigan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.