I attended a conference at the nearby Hyatt Regency Chicago, and saved almost 50% by staying a the Club Quarters, which is a pleasant 5-minute walk form the Hyatt. The room was small but modern with all the regular amenities. They offer complimentary purified water bottles - you pick them up and fill them up yourself in the hallway. My... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Club Quarters Chicago -- Wacker at Michigan is a superbly located hotel, which resides in the legendary Mather Tower. Built in 1928, the hotel features state-of-the-art amenities and attentive, but never overbearing, service. Just one block from the world-famous Magnificent Mile and steps from the Chicago River, guests will delight in the fact that the hotel is characteristically Chicago yet uncharacteristically priced. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Club Quarters Chicago -- Wacker at Michigan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters Chicago -- Wacker At Michigan Hotel
- Club Quarters Chicago -- Wacker At Michigan Hotel Chicago