My mom and I go to the Chateau every year and stay one or two nights then shop in Bloomington. Service is great, price even better and food is very good. This time the restaurant was closed for remodeling but we had a great free breakfast. I would highly recommend!! Great place for a couples getway too.
- Also Known As:
- The Chateau Hotel Bloomington
- The Chateau Hotel
- Jumers Chateau Bloomington
- Jumers Chateau Hotel Bloomington
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chateau Hotel and Conference Center, provides guest with a unique hotel experience, combining Old World elegance with modern standards of service and hospitality. At The Chateau, you can start your day with hearty breakfast from our hot breakfast buffet. You can enjoy our full size swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna or game room. You can also take advantage of our fitness center, business center, free wi-fi and guest laundry. Unwind at night with dinner in our Lido Lounge. Our hotel is adjacent to Bloomington's Constitution Trail, ideal for running or biking. There are numerous restaurants and shopping within walking distance of the hotel. All parking is complimentary, and the parking lot can accommodate large vehicles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your The Chateau Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.