Stayed one night, hot tub in the room was great seeing as it rained non stop. Chad was very friendly and helpful. Even bumped into him at breakfast the next morning and he paid for a part of our meal! That is customer service above and beyond the customary. The only down side was the weird picture over the bed.
- Also Known As:
- Heidi Motel And Windmill Suites
- Heidi Motel & Windmill Hotel
- Heidi Motel & Windmill Hotel Helen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The HEIDI MOTEL & WINDMILL SUITES is one of the most photographed buildings in Helen, GA and is one of Helen’s oldest landmarks. We are located across from Betty’s country store, and we are in walking distance of great restaurants and shops we also are currently the only Motel in this area that you can actually stay in a windmill suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Heidi Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.