I just spent 3 nights here with college girlfriends. What a wonderful experience. The hosts are friendly and helpful; the rooms are very nice; the breakfasts were divine; and the gardens, pool and grounds are perfect for a pleasant stay in the mountains. We each had massages which were excellent. Recommend for couples or just a girlfriend get away.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Laurel Creek Inn And Spa
- Mountain Laurel Creek Hotel
- Mountain Laurel Creek Hotel Dahlonega
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate B&B Inn and Spa in the heart and soul of GA wine country, featuring 6 guest rooms with gas fireplace, sitting area, balcony, private bath with jetted tub and original artwork through out. We are a quiet and romantic getaway in a mountain setting six miles north of the scenic mountain village of Dahlonega, GA. Includes a small pub featuring local area wines. ... more less