Wow! if you have never stayed in a home that was built in the 1800's you should. A lot of history here indeed. We stayed up stairs in the big suite. It has a separate sitting room, fire place, and upstairs porch that are quaint. Many movie stars have been here too which have left really great photos.
- Also Known As:
- Rothschild - Pound House Hotel
- Rothschild - Pound House Hotel Columbus
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful historic inn made up of 7 historic houses, Victorian and shotgun cottages. Full New Orleans style breakfast is included in rate, as well as afternoon dessert reception. Our great restaurant, Vintage 222 is located at the inn and serves the best steaks, seafood and pasta in Columbus! We look forward to welcoming you to Columbus! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Rothschild - Pound House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.