The Hostess-Anita was very rude when I commented about how hard it was to rest on backside of the Hotel. Bed might as well be in middle of interstate. I made my reservation 8 days before my stay and still got a crap room.On the bright side-They had some of the beautiful roses I have seen. They had been well... More
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Cartersville
- Cartersville Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal hotel located right off the interstate 75 at exit 290. AAA 3 diamond rated property. All rooms are equipped with 37" LCD TV, micro-fridge, hairdryer, iron & ironing board, high speed internet access. Free HOT Breakfast with HOT waffles, Scramble Eggs, Biscuits & Gravey. Fitness Room, Seasonal Outdoor Pool. In close proximity to restaurants like Cracker Barrel, Shoney's, McDonalds, Wendy's etc. Recently gone through major renovation for comfort of our current and new clients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Best Western, Priceline, Olotels, EasyToBook, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Tingo, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your BEST WESTERN Garden Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.