For us Cartersville is the right distance driving to and from Florida. For the money, it was a nice place. The room was quite adequate for a stop over, and was clean and the bathroom recently redone. Bed was comfy, but could have had more blankets. The breakfast area was small with the standard fare and on the return stay... More
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Cartersville
- Cartersville Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal hotel located right off the interstate 75 at exit 290. AAA 3 diamond rated property. All rooms are equipped with 37" LCD TV, micro-fridge, hairdryer, iron & ironing board, high speed internet access. Free HOT Breakfast with HOT waffles, Scramble Eggs, Biscuits & Gravey. Fitness Room, Seasonal Outdoor Pool. In close proximity to restaurants like Cracker Barrel, Shoney's, McDonalds, Wendy's etc. Recently gone through major renovation for comfort of our current and new clients. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Best Western, Orbitz, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Garden Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.