Nothing to write home about. Property was just ok. The front desk attendants were very accommodating after the business center computers were acting up. The courtesy vans were excellent as they picked us up at a restaurant and took us to the cruise ship pier.
- Also Known As:
- Tampa Marriott Westshore Hotel Tampa
- Tampa Marriott Westshore Hotel
- Marriott Tampa
- Tampa Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tampa Marriott Westshore is located in the heart of the Tampa Westshore business district, Tampa shopping, night life and restaurants within walking distance. An icon among Tampa Westshore hotels, we are minutes away from area beaches, Raymond James Stadium, International Plaza Mall, Westshore Plaza Mall, Tampa International Airport, and New York Yankees Spring Training at George Steinbrenner Field. Start your day with your favorite specialty coffee beverage at our Starbucks coffee bar in lobby. All of our Tampa hotel's newly renovated guest rooms are equipped to meet your every need with 2-line cordless telephones, personal voicemail, high speed internet access, and 32-inch LCD HDTV flat screen televisions with connectivity panel to provide guests with enhanced video and audio. Marriott Tampa Westshore sets the standard for hotels in Tampa, with an indoor/outdoor pool, Blue Bistro, over 13,000 square feet of meeting and event space on-site, all with renowned Marriott service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, AAA Travel Services, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Tampa Marriott Westshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.