I select this hotel because it is close to downtown. It is easy to get to and very reasonable priced. Rooms are clean and well cared for. Staff is friendly and helpful. I will stay at this hotel again.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Tallahassee North Hotel Tallahassee
- La Quinta Inn Tallahassee North Hotel
- La Quinta Tallahassee
- Tallahassee La Quinta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated rooms with NEW! Flat-panel TVs with 30 channels of HD programming. Easy-access Plug-and-Play feature makes it simple to connect electronics.The La Quinta Inn Tallahassee North is nestled among the trees just minutes from the Florida State Capitol. Discover an area rich in history at the Museum of Florida History and Natural Science, Mary Brogan Museum of Art, Wakulla Springs State Park, and the MacClay Gardens. Challenger Learning Center/IMAX Theater is nearby, and we are close to Florida State, and Florida A&M University. Restaurants are plentiful; there's shopping at the Tallahassee Mall and the Havana Antique District. Spacious and comfortable rooms at the La Quinta Inn Tallahassee North are loaded with amenities, accessible from exterior corridors bordering our sparkling swimming pool and shaded courtyard. A Free Bright Side BreakfastTM is set up every morning by our courteous staff. We have a full-service restaurant on property, and a relaxing picnic area. Easy access off Interstate 10 (exit 199). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, LaQuinta, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your La Quinta Inn Tallahassee North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.