This was our first hotel stay but our 4th or 5th visit to the restaurant and bar. We stayed 4 nights, the food was terrible, the A/C unit way too loud to sleep and the "breakfast" was in the reception office on a counter...get it yourself cellophane-wrapped muffins and bagels. And to top it all, we had to pay extra... More
- Also Known As:
- Pirate`s Cove Resort And Marina Hotel
- Pirate`s Cove Resort And Marina Hotel Stuart
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pirate's Cove Resort,is a waterfront hideaway on Florida's Treasure Coast offering a unique for rest and relaxation, or great excitement and fun.The pet friendly 50 room hotel is situated at the edge of its own private marina in the historic fishing village of Port Salerno.We are a full service marina, equipped with 50 slips for boats up to 80ft in lenght. Our resortoffers guests the option to arrive by water via the intercoastal waterway or by car just off Dixie Hwy.On premises is our Pirate's Loft restaurant,Lounge and waterfront TIKI BAR offers ,fresh seafood,crisp salads and a large array of mouth watering appetizers await you. Live music on Friday and Saturday WELCOME TO PIRATE"S COVE RESORT AND MARINA ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Venere so you can book your Pirate's Cove Resort and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.