spent 4 nights at the watercolor inn. it was amazing! clean and very well serviced. views from the room are incredible, we stayed on the second floor and it was perfect. a bit pricey but worth it if you want to splurge!
- Also Known As:
- Watercolor Hotel Santa Rosa Beach
- Watercolor Hotel
- Water Color Hotel
- WaterColor Inn And Resort Florida/Santa Rosa Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on a pristine white-sand beach overlooking the Gulf of Mexico, the AAA Four Diamond WaterColor Inn and Resort provides chic accommodations and acclaimed amenities in idyllic surroundings. From dining on award-winning gourmet cuisine to great golfing and complimentary kayaking, canoeing and tennis, activities abound. Kids also have a special space all their own at Camp WaterColor, which boasts a tremendous program including theater and surfing workshops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your WaterColor Inn and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.