This is our 3rd visit to Sandalfoot. We stayed in condo 3D1 which was lovely. It was comfortable, immaculate and as always the whole site was spotless. The gardens are beautiful. You can walk straight out onto the sandy beach, watch the dolphins in the sea. This is the most peaceful, beautiful, little bit of paradise you will ever find.... More
- Also Known As:
- Sandalfoot Condominiums Hotel
- Sandalfoot Condominiums Hotel Sanibel Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront, One & Two-Bedrooms, Fully-appointed Condominiums. Many have been professionally decorated & recently renovated. All condos have private screened-in lanais. Beach chairs provided. All condos offer at least a view of the beach on the Gulf of Mexico. Direct Beachfront units have breathtaking views of the water sparkling in the sun. Lush, tropically landscaped grounds, heated swimming pool, tennis court, shuffleboard, BBQ grills, elevators, laundry in each building, bike rentals and free WiFi. We have super-friendly and helpful team members. Located on the beach side of East Gulf Drive, on the ''Historic Lighthouse'' east end of the island, where the best shelling occurs, with easy-off access to the mainland. Make Sandalfoot your home-away-from-home vacation retreat. We look forward to welcoming you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Sandalfoot Condominium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.