We enjoyed being close to the main attractions in St. Augustine, but it was a bit farther than we originally thought. The rooms were clean, the pool was along the street side, it rained so we didn't use it. It's close to San Marco the diagonal street that leads to the main historic area, but I wouldn't say it was... More
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn St. Augustine-Historic District Hotel
- Hampton Inn St. Augustine-Historic District Hotel Saint Augustine
- Hampton Inn Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Hampton Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn St. Augustine-Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.