We stayed in unit 1003. Had a little trouble locating the entrance to the condos. Our unit was nice, the view was amazing. The unit is well supplied with essentials, we had our Thanksgiving dinner there. For the price I don't think you can find anything nicer. We will be back.
- Also Known As:
- Palacio Condominiums Hotel
- Palacio Condominiums Hotel Perdido Key
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the beautiful Gulf of Mexico, this magnificent high-rise is within walking distance to more than eight miles of unspoiled nature preserve. Two and three bedroom units offer spectacular views and luxurious interior appointments including baths with curved marble, garden tubs with whirlpool, ceramic tile and washer/dryer appliances. Palacio features include heated pools with sundeck, gazebo, beach walkover, fitness center and tennis courts. Convenient for golf, dining, and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Palacio Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.