The condo we rented through VRBO (801) was very outdated, except for the living room furniture, which looked ok. However, there was not enough room for 6 adults to sit comfortably. Also the dining room table, although adequate, was glass with very sharp corners, which caused constant concern with a toddler. One of the bedrooms had sheets with a seam... More
- Also Known As:
- Palacio Condominiums Hotel Perdido Key
- Palacio Condominiums Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the beautiful Gulf of Mexico, this magnificent high-rise is within walking distance to more than eight miles of unspoiled nature preserve. Two and three bedroom units offer spectacular views and luxurious interior appointments including baths with curved marble, garden tubs with whirlpool, ceramic tile and washer/dryer appliances. Palacio features include heated pools with sundeck, gazebo, beach walkover, fitness center and tennis courts. Convenient for golf, dining, and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Venere so you can book your Palacio Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.