I and my husband spent one night there. We had a warm welcome by the owner. The room was clean. We used the hot tub; it was very nice. The best thing was the breakfast, the home-made muffins were excellent. It is a great place to relax.
- Also Known As:
- Nostalgic 1950`s Panama City Beach Hotel Panama City Beach
- Nostalgic 1950`s Panama City Beach b&b
- Nostalgic 1950`s Panama City Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy this Nostalgic 1950's Panama City Beach Bed and Breakfast located one block from the beach. 3 bedrooms all furnished with antiques and luxury linens. Ages 25 and up only please. Outside garden area with birds, spa, private shower, and hammock. The ONLY Bed and Breakfast in Panama City Beach, Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Nostalgic 1950's Panama City Beach Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.