We wanted a room just to sleep after we got in late from our flight. This place was perfect. We paid $72.00 including tax and hotel fees. The room was huge. We had a king size bed and a fold out sofa. Amazingly, there is still lots of hotels that allow smoking in Florida. This is one of the entirely... More
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Orlando Airport Hotel Orlando
- Comfort Suites Orlando Airport Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guest Rooms: 95 non-smoking suites containing: 32" flat screen televisions with extended cable and HBO, desk, microwave, refrigerator, iron & ironing board, clock radio, sitting area with lounge chair and sleeper sofa. Safes & desktop computers now in every room at additional charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Suites Orlando Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.