We stayed 1 night going and 1 night coming back from Ft. Lauderdale. Clean, convenient to Universal and restaurants and free continental breakfast. Bldg 1 had nice music at the pool until 10 pm which did not bother us. Bldg 2 had loud air conditioners on top floor but that was not a bother to us. Staff very friendly.
- Also Known As:
- The Enclave Hotel Orlando
- The Enclave Hotel And Suites
- The Enclave Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious two bedroom/two bath suites and deluxe studio suites with fully equipped kitchenettes and private balconies. Located just off famous International Drive and 5 minutes to Universal Orlando. Two outdoor pools plus an indoor heated pool & spa. Free continental breakfast and shuttle to Universal and Sea World, small fee for Disney Shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your The Enclave Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.