We only stayed from an evening check-in until early morning check-out. PROS: Free breakfast, parking, and Wifi. Mini-fridge in room, comfy beds, clean & uncramped rooms, minimal thru-wall noise. CONS: The whole place reeked of smoke (except our non-smoking room). Breakfast had a severe lack of protein options, though lots of carbs. No fan in bathroom!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Milton Hotel Milton
- Holiday Inn Express Milton Hotel
- Holiday Inn Milton
- Milton Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located on Highway 87 off Interstate 10 at exit 31, our Milton, Florida hotel's staff is waiting to treat you well. Whether you are traveling to nearby Pensacola, NAS Whiting Field, or here to enjoy Milton, the "Canoe Capital of Florida," the Holiday Inn Express® Hotel & Suites Milton is the ideal place to stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Milton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.