The gardens and beach setups were very nice. The rooms were remodeled nicely. However room 103 smelled very strongly of mildew. There were no other rooms available. I am allergic to mold. We would have left if we had not prepaid.
- Also Known As:
- Sandpiper Hotel
- Sandpiper Hotel Longboat Key
- Sandpiper Motel Longboat Key
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Studio, 1 & 2 bedroom apartments all fully furnished with outside patios, all ground level, overlooking lush landscaping and/or our beach, fully equipped kitchens. Private beach furnished with loungers, tables, secluded and unspoiled with fantastic views. Restaurants within walking distance, shopping, theatre, arts, tennis courts, golf, biking all close by. Small dogs allowed. Previously known as Riviera Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Sandpiper Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.