When you first pull up you think you are at a really nice place. It is an old hotel. It does have a lounge but not great. The rooms are terrible. The tinting on the window was so bubbled up you could barely see out of it. The bedspreads have definitely seen better days. The room was dingy and dirty.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Swan Lakeland Hotel Lakeland
- Imperial Swan Lakeland Hotel
- Imperial Swan Hotel Lakeland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you’re here to stay a night or a week, we can accommodate all of your needs. Not only do we have Executive Suites with Jacuzzi tubs, located steps away from our luxurious King size beds, but we also include couches with pull out sleepers, for that extra guest! You don’t have to worry about being able to keep in touch or catch up on news highlights with our complimentary high-speed internet connections and state of the art phone systems. Our goal here is to pamper your every need whether you are here for a business trip or a family get away! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Imperial Swan Lakeland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.