My husband and I go out of our way to emerse ourselves in the romance of this place. It makes me think of Snow White's village. Every room is different and preserved original. The restaurant has excellent food....visit the cannery, feed the turtles.....ultimately relax in the little Swedish bar! You cannot help but to love this place.
- Also Known As:
- Chalet Suzanne Country Hotel Lake Wales
- Chalet Suzanne Country Hotel
- Country Inn Lake Wales
- Lake Wales Country Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every one of the Chalet's 26 guestrooms greets you with cordial warmth and each is delightfully unique, with the comforts of private entrance, private bath, air conditioning, telephone and television. Our special Select Request Rooms are larger and have unique amenities such as a king bed, whirlpool tub or a special view. The sparkling pool, lake and airstrip are only a few steps from your courtyard or patio.Included with your room is a welcoming Decanter of Sherry, fresh fruit, a daily Wine and Cheese Reception, a nightly Turndown Service with Homade Sweets and a delicious Country Inn Breakfast served in the Lakeside Dining Room.While staying with us tour our historic Soup Cannery, home of NASA's Moon Soups, or go to the water's edge and feed the many wild turtles that call Lake Suzanne their home. Watch the colorful parachutes as they gracefully approach for a landing on our airstrip, or schedule a Tandem Skydive for yourself!Please come! We are looking forward to your visit...Eric and Dee 3rd Generation Owners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Chalet Suzanne Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.