My bf ryan and I have stayed here 3 times now . We absolutely love it! It is the perfect place to stay and have the true islamorada Keys experience. Super layed back and it is in the perfect location. We love it and we will be going back again in a couple months 😊
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Cove Resort And Marina Hotel Islamorada
- Coconut Cove Resort And Marina Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on 7 acres nature preserve, Coconut Cove Resort & Marina exudes a "Caribbean vibe ," offering visitors a quiet, secluded escape at a surprisingly affordable rate. The lowest-priced of the 20 rooms are the Captain's cottages with a full kitchen and picnic table right in front of the room. General's rooms are situated in the more modern building, and are ideal for larger groups and wedding parties (which the resort specializes in). Ceremonies take place on select weekends and come complete with an evening fireworks display.Beautiful sunning beach overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, complimented by a zero-entry outdoor pool with a cascading waterfall. Within walking distance there is boat, wave runner, kayak rentals. Situated in the heart of Islamorada with many restaurant and bars, Theater of the Sea, and the Geological Park within walking distance Coconut Cove is the perfect place to have fun. Complimentary coffee and Danishes are offered each morning along free parking and maid service daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Tingo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Coconut Cove Resort and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.