We stayed here during the second half of our babymoon. It was our "splurge" after staying at a budget guesthouse, but in reality, the room rates at the Speakeasy Inn are still some of the most reasonable in Key West. Our room was large and decorated very nicely in a classic island style (not cheesy rental beach house style). Their... More
- Also Known As:
- Speakeasy Inn And Rum Bar Hotel
- Speakeasy Inn And Rum Bar Hotel Key West
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have Suite One with three separate bedrooms and Suite three with two separate bedrooms. Rooms Two and Four are single bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Speakeasy Inn and Rum Bar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.