We were spoiled! It starts with chocolate on our pillows...cold bottles of water in the refrigerator...two free painkiller rum cocktails...a fantastic continental breakfast with homemade almond cake, fresh fruits, meat, eggs, cheese..on and on. Loved the atmosphere...sitting on the porch watching people walk by while you drink coffee or have a hurricane. Rooms spotless, bed comfortable. On top of it... More
- Also Known As:
- Speakeasy Inn And Rum Bar Hotel
- Speakeasy Inn And Rum Bar Hotel Key West
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have Suite One with three separate bedrooms and Suite three with two separate bedrooms. Rooms Two and Four are single bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Speakeasy Inn and Rum Bar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.