Just stayed a week at the Speakeasy & it is hard to find any thing bad to say. Bobbi welcomed us & the rest of the staff (Barbara & Anne) were all so accomodating & helpful. We picked the smallest room #4 & we had no problem with the size of the room, loved the privacy. Our bed was high... More
- Also Known As:
- Speakeasy Inn And Rum Bar Hotel
- Speakeasy Inn And Rum Bar Hotel Key West
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have Suite One with three separate bedrooms and Suite three with two separate bedrooms. Rooms Two and Four are single bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Speakeasy Inn and Rum Bar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.