We have stopped by here for drinks on our last two visits to Key West. Last week "Bahama" Bob served up some "Dark & Stormy" cocktails, and we sampled his home made Bark Rum. De-lish. This B&B is very homey. The owner showed our friends around an unoccupied room.They loved it. We scored a room there for a few days... More
- Also Known As:
- Speakeasy Inn And Rum Bar Hotel
- Speakeasy Inn And Rum Bar Hotel Key West
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have Suite One with three separate bedrooms and Suite three with two separate bedrooms. Rooms Two and Four are single bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Speakeasy Inn and Rum Bar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.