This is a very nice small hotel (like a B&B) with 8 guest rooms on a quiet residential street. If you want the loud & active spot on Duvall Street, this is not for you. This is a nice quiet place with an attentive staff. The manager, Derek, is a great guy who wants to ensure you have a pleasant... More
- Also Known As:
- The Grand Guesthouse Hotel Key West
- The Grand Guesthouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Old Town Key West, The Grand Guesthouse offers intimate accommodations for you to relax and recharge. We're a Frommer's Travel Guide Favorite, squeaky clean, comfortable, and affordable. All of our rooms feature local artwork and tropical decor, a small refrigerator, A/C & ceiling fan, private telephone line with free domestic long distance (US/Canada), cable television, an iPod & iPhone docking station, CD player, and free wireless internet. A complimentary expanded continental breakfast is served every morning, and free parking is always available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your The Grand Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.