Enjoyed another great visit to Key West and stay at The Grand Guesthouse. Really like the location tucked away in a residential neighborhood and nicely hidden from the street, 10-15 minutes easy walking distance to Duval Street. Wonderful staff are available when you need them, good continental breakfast with super coffee, rooms are very clean and well-equipped. On a previous... More
- Also Known As:
- The Grand Guesthouse Hotel Key West
- The Grand Guesthouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Old Town Key West, The Grand Guesthouse offers intimate accommodations for you to relax and recharge. We're a Frommer's Travel Guide Favorite, squeaky clean, comfortable, and affordable. All of our rooms feature local artwork and tropical decor, a small refrigerator, A/C & ceiling fan, private telephone line with free domestic long distance (US/Canada), cable television, an iPod & iPhone docking station, CD player, and free wireless internet. A complimentary expanded continental breakfast is served every morning, and free parking is always available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your The Grand Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.