Stayed in Courtyard the first night, just down the street. Moved here for 2nd night as breakfast included, room nicer (like a studio apartment with full kitchenette), large bathroom, plenty of towels, decent breakfast, friendly staff AND $40 cheaper per night than Courtyard (see my review there). However....highway noise a problem and deal breaker at both AND A/C unit here... More
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Gainesville i-75 Hotel Gainesville
- Residence Inn Gainesville i-75 Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Gainesville by Marriott® hotel is located just 3 miles from the University of Florida including Heavener Football Complex and Ben Hill Griffin Complex as well as Shands at the University of Florida. Spacious extended stay suites include complimentary Internet, mini-fridge, microwave, and flat screen TV. Additional hotel amenities include complimentary hot breakfast buffet, complimentary parking, pool, fitness center, meeting room, and outdoor patio with fire pit and BBQ. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Marriott, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Residence Inn Gainesville I-75 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.