No frills, but it was close enough to hop a trolley to the beach, and the staff was friendly. We were in tone for a spring training game and this was a nice halfway point between Hammond stadium and Ft. Meyers beach. The room could have been cleaner though...bare feet on the tile floor left us all with gritty, black... More
- Also Known As:
- Tip Top Isles Waterfront Resort And Marina Hotel
- Tip Top Isles Waterfront Resort And Marina Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand New Waterfront Motel! Motel Rooms,Efficiencies,and Loft Suites avaialble with all private balconies! Boat Rental on site! Walking distance to restaurants, lounges, minature golf, bowling and other activities. Minutes from the beach. Our friendly staff will help make your vacation a memorable one! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Tip Top Isles Waterfront Resort and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.