The staff was rude..unfriendly..not helpful with tourist questions.. I asked for someone to clean tophe ac filter & vacuum the ac unit..the woman at the desk..was rude.,& it was never done so I was the filter myself & sprayed Lysol to kill the moldy unit .I will never stay her again,,I want my money back.ruinig my lungs with black mold..call... More
- Also Known As:
- Fort Lauderdale Beach Travelodge Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Beach Travelodge Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk across the street to fort lauderdale's beautiful white sandy beach and some of the best restaurants and shopping in the area. Enjoy our free Bear Bites deluxe continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi internet access. Also, enjoy a dip in our outdoor pool and lounge at one of our outdoor patios. We are a pet-friendly hotel (for a fee). We offer the convenience of adjoining rooms if you are staying with a large group. The hotel is a short drive from Port Everglades cruise port. Visit downtown Fort Lauderdale and stroll down Las Olas Boulevard and the beautiful Las Olas Riverfront, where you can enjoy world-class shopping, dining and night life, all only five miles away. Stop by Sawgrass Mills, the largest outlet shopping destination in Floria, which has more than 500 discount stores, from Coach to Gap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Travelodge Fort Lauderdale Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.