Great experience. Good rooms and enjoyable breakfast at the pool. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend The Bridge for anybody wanting reasonably priced accomodation with great atmosphere away from the usual travel inns. Eddie
- Also Known As:
- The Bridge At Cordova Hotel
- The Bridge At Cordova Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Key West experience in Ft Lauderdale.We weekly cater dozens of people coming to the convention center only 8 minutes walking away and people using Port Everglades on their way to cruises who use our property as a bridge; The rooms are spacious with their own bathroom, kitchenette, patio, plasma TV and on top of that breakfast and transportation included. Were are a family small budget hotel with 22 suites with jacuzzi surrounded by 40 restaurants, convenience stores, water taxi, shopping center, all walking distance. The beach is only 8 minutes away by bus, plenty of transportation. Port Everglades is only 4 minutes away and there is a fee of $6.00 per person. It will be a pleasure to prove my word as owner of this property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your The Bridge at Cordova Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.