I arrived to the hotel at 1:00am because I came with a late boat from port everglades. Despite the late hour I was checked in without any problems and still with a smile (unlike some other places I've been to...). Overall the hotel is well located, calm and has friendly staff. Rooms looked pretty fine and clean to me. There... More
- Also Known As:
- The Bridge At Cordova Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- The Bridge At Cordova Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Key West experience in Ft Lauderdale.We weekly cater dozens of people coming to the convention center only 8 minutes walking away and people using Port Everglades on their way to cruises who use our property as a bridge; The rooms are spacious with their own bathroom, kitchenette, patio, plasma TV and on top of that breakfast and transportation included. Were are a family small budget hotel with 22 suites with jacuzzi surrounded by 40 restaurants, convenience stores, water taxi, shopping center, all walking distance. The beach is only 8 minutes away by bus, plenty of transportation. Port Everglades is only 4 minutes away and there is a fee of $6.00 per person. It will be a pleasure to prove my word as owner of this property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your The Bridge at Cordova Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.