We had an amazing experience with these guys, (RW & Bobby) any 5 star hotel could learn from their customer service. The rooms are around the pool in a quiet enclosed garden area, the accommodation varies in size, we had a Queen room that was perfect for us but we saw some of the other rooms offered even better space... More
- Also Known As:
- Coral Reef Guesthouse Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Coral Reef Guesthouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax and enjoy the superb hospitality at this haven for gay men, in quiet, upscale Coral Ridge. Eight scrupulously clean, cheerful rooms and suites cloister around a verdant, clothing-optional courtyard, with sparkling pool and 12-man Jacuzzi. Included: designated parking; continental breakfast ; computer/printer access; Wi-Fi in poolside rooms; bicycles (as available). Close to beach, restaurants, shopping, bars, Wilton Drive, Downtown/Las Olas; walk to the Galleria Mall. Gay owned/operated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Coral Reef Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.