"Extended Stay" Guests were hanging out in the lobby. Hallway to our room smelled of urine. Changed rooms due to cable not working. Room was clean and smoke free but smelled a strong odor of "weed" from the hallway. Kids were playing on the elevator and running down the hallway with no parental supervision. We had to call for an... More
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn - Fort Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Red Roof Inn - Fort Lauderdale Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and enjoy fun in the sun! Just minutes from the cruise port (so convenient when you're going on a cruise), Ft. Lauderdale beaches, 1 mile from the Executive Airport, 8 miles from Ft. Lauderdale International Airport and 4 miles from Sawgrass Mills Mall, the Red Roof Fort Lauderdale is also 2 miles from Lockhart Stadium, 9 miles from Broward County Convention Center, and 10 miles from Port Everglades. The Isle Casino and racetrack only 3 miles away. Conveniently located off of I-95, this 4-story interior corridor hotel offers a sparkling outdoor swimming pool & prices that are as relaxing as your stay. Newly renovated rooms. Free parking, free internet access. Pets welcome at no additional charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Red Roof Inn, HostelWorld, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Red Roof Inn - Fort Lauderdale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.