Is a regular hotel, small kitchen with microwave, large fridge. all other tools, including the coffee maker machine, silverware, plates, glasses are available but must be requested at the lobby. The staff is very nice and you are close to good restaurants, supermarkets, Las Olas and the beach. I find it expensive for what it offers.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Ft. Lauderdale - Convention Center - Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Fort Lauderdale - Convention Center - Marina Hotel
- Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale
- Extended Stay Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Extended Stay