We went here for the day to check out the scenery while in Big Pine Key. Nice picturesque beaches and walking trails. Beware of jellyfish and Portuguese man of war though. There were a few man of war washed up on the beach. Apparently they can still sting when dead. Unfortunately, there were no signs or warnings in sight.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Honda State Park Campgrounds Hotel
- Bahia Honda State Park Campgrounds Hotel Big Pine Key
- Bahia Honda State Park Campgrounds Big Pine Key, Florida Keys
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three camping areas in the park provide space for tents and RVs. Some sites are available by advance booking; others are on a first-come, first-served basis. Three cabins are also available and usually are booked well in advance. ... more less