we have enjoyed very good time at Munduk Moding Plantation. Although it is far from the airport, it is really worth the whole trip. The view of the infinite swimming pool is excellent!!! People there are very nice! we are very looking forward the next visit there!
- Also Known As:
- Munduk Moding Plantation Hotel Gobleg
- Munduk Moding Plantation Hotel
- Munduk Moding Plantation Bali/Gobleg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Munduk Moding Coffee Plantation Nature Resort and Spa is a luxury nature resort, spa and boutique hotel in North Bali on a working coffee plantation located close by Bali’s central lakes and Munduk hill station. The hillsides are covered with jungle, coffee trees, rice fields, and pretty much anything that grows on the island. With just a handful of villas and suites on some 5 hectares of land you can enjoy all this in privacy and genuinely relax far away from the crowds. Discover North Bali's culture through the complimentary daily activities which MMP provides. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Munduk Moding Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.