Just a dirty, filthy place. My feet were black after 2 min. of walking on the carpet. No toilet paper. Water doesn't drain. Internet is slow and goes on and off, some rotten left overs in the fridge, etc... I wasn't sure whether my bedding and towels hadn't been used.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn Stamford Hotel Stamford
- Americas Best Value Inn Stamford Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Americas Best Value Inn is conveniently located off of I-95N Exit 9, in the beautiful shoreline city of Stamford, Connecticut. Our hotel is within minutes of the area's most popular attractions including Stamford Town Center Mall, Landmark Square Cinema, Lockwood Mansion, Island Beach, Bartlett Aboretum, University of Connecticut Stamford, Dolce Convention Center, and Stamford Museum and Nature Center. Enjoy a delicious meal at our on-site restaurant "Exit 9 Cafe" or visit one of the restaurants within a mile of our hotel including Subway, Smokey Joe's BBQ, Brasitas Restaurant, Villa Italia Ristorante, and Giovanni's Serious Steak House. Our 24-hour staff is here to make our pet friendly hotel your home away from home. Guests are treated to free wireless high-speed Internet access, free daily continental breakfast, free local calls, free parking, use of our on-site business center, Rooms feature a radio, desk with lamp, alarm clock, satellite/cable TV, in-room safe, and wake-up service. At Americas Best Value Inn Stamford, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Tingo, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn Stamford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.