Friendly and helpful staff. Lovely location on beach front and can go walking along promenade. Excellent little restuarant next door to the hotel. Rooms clean and neat but could do with update. Did have problem opening room door which meant going all the way back to reception to get key card fixed.
- Also Known As:
- Protea Hotel Port Elizabeth
- Protea Hotel Marine Port Elizabeth/Summerstrand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Protea Hotel Marine Port Elizabeth - Adding value, always. Among the superior beachfront hotels in Port Elizabeth, the 4-Star Protea Hotel Marine is unparalleled. Overlooking the sun-drenched sands of Pollock Beach, with sweeping views of Algoa Bay, this hotel, in the heart of the Friendly City, is renowned for its quality facilities, personal service and luxurious atmosphere. From the moment you enter the Protea Hotel Marine, you know you are in an exceptional establishment. The large reception area is elegantly decorated, offering the first taste of a stay that promises an unforgettable experience in comfort and style. Ideal for holidaymakers, families and executives alike, the 4-Star Protea Hotel Marine offers luxurious accommodation in a range of comfortable en-suite rooms that boast spectacular sea views. Delicious meals can be enjoyed in the hotel restaurant and there are excellent conference facilities which can cater for 10 - 90 delegates. The Protea Hotel Marine is situated within walking distance of safe, sandy beaches, various swimming pools, a casino and entertainment complex, not to mention the Museum and Snake Park, and various sporting facilities, including golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, HotelsClick, Otel and Venere so you can book your Protea Hotel Marine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.