Overnight here while visiting family in Milford. Front desk was very accommodating on our requests for early check-in after a long drive. Rooms are clean and comfortable as we've come to expect from Hampton Inns. Right off I-95, which you will hear all night -TIP: ask for an even-numbered room away from I-95 side.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Milford Hotel Milford
- Hampton Inn Milford Hotel
- Milford Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hampton Inn Milford, an inlet for culture, business, history, and entertainment…You'll find the historic and charming seaside town of Milford offers dozens of activities for business travelers, families and couples alike. Many of the town's most popular destinations are just minutes from the Hampton Inn® hotel in Milford. Set sail on Long Island Sound from one of Milford's two boat launches. Visit Yales Peabody Museum for everything from Egypt to Dinosaurs. Take a cruise through the coves and islands that Captain Kidd sailed in 1665. While you're here, you'll also be near Yale University, the University of Bridgeport, Sacred Heart University and the University of New Haven. When you're looking for entertainment, the Cabaret Theatre, Shubert and Palace Theatre, and Oakdale Theatre beckon with excellent productions year-round. It's all just a short drive from our hotel in Milford. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn Milford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.