Abbey's cozy standalone cottage and beautiful country surroundings was a great place to stay with our two dogs (Jake and Max). We stayed 3 nights and loved every minute. Our dogs loved running around in the large grassy yard and we enjoyed sitting by the outdoor fire pit and on our outdoor porch. The breakfasts were great (French toast, any... More
- Also Known As:
- Abbey`s Lantern Hill Hotel Ledyard
- Abbey`s Lantern Hill Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peace & serenity await at this 6 acre property, which happens to be an unbeatable location for exploring Mystic, Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun, Stonington Borough & Rhode Island beaches. "Certificate of Excellence" from Tripadvisor. You won't find lace doilies or breakable antiques, but you'll love our wood-burning fireplaces, jacuzzi tubs, complimentary organic breakfasts, fresh-ground coffee, i-pod docks, wireless internet, New York Times online, iPad2 for guest use & new hiking trail to scenic Lantern Hill. We have a pet-friendly cottage & are Connecticut Green Lodging certified. We host outdoor weddings, private parties, & fundraisers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Abbey's Lantern Hill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.