We stopped at the Duke William for a family meal on Sunday. There was a choice of roast and 2 of us had the organic chicken and another the beef. All of them arrived floating in instant gravy so this is all we tasted rather then the chicken which was small pieces dotted in the gravy rather than slices. There... More
- Also Known As:
- The Duke William Ickham Hotel Canterbury
- The Duke William Ickham Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kate and Ryan would like to welcome you to the Duke William, a country Inn with quirky charm. Set in the picturesque village of Ickham, we are a place where you can eat, drink and even fall asleep!The Duke William is a family run pub renowned for serving the very finest local produce that Kent has to offer. Our cherished selection of ales, beers and wines have been hand-picked to complement each of our delicious dishes. The Duke William serves Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and we’re open all year!Whether you are visiting us for a coffee, a meal or a night’s stay or two the atmosphere here will not disappoint.Fancy a Pimms anyone? Throughout the great British summer you can relax in our sun trapped garden while the children play in our Wendy house. Or why not warm up by our open log fire during those cold winter months…. a game or cards? Scrabble anyone?We believe that the Duke William belongs to our community… we are just its guardians, welcoming both locals and visitors alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere so you can book your The Duke William Ickham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.