This was our first trip to Vail and we stayed in Condo #305. It was a 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo. We had 4 adults, 3 kids. Sleep arrangements accommodating. The master bedroom had a queen bed. The 2nd bedroom had 2 queen beds and was connected to a bathroom. There was also a queen size pull out sofa bed.... More
- Also Known As:
- Vail International Condominiums Hotel Vail
- Vail International Condominiums Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Affordable condo lodging in Vail, walking distance to Lionshead and the Eagle Bahn Gondola. Short shuttle to Vail Village. Free parking and Free WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Vail International Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.