I travel more than 18 hours each way every year since 2008 in winter to reach the Rocky Mountains in Co, USA, just for skiing. This was my first time staying in Vail with my family from NYC. We were a party of three adults and a child of two, and we stayed in Vail for 9 nights last mid... More
- Also Known As:
- Sitzmark Lodge At Vail Hotel
- Sitzmark Lodge At Vail Hotel Vail
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Vail Village on the banks of Gore Creek, the Sitzmark Lodge is in Vail's famous European-style pedestrian shopping/dining district and steps from the Vista Bahn ski lift. Family-owned and operated, our accommodations, service and staff will offer a personalized stay that is sure to make you feel like you are coming home. During the winter season we offer complimentary breakfast and après ski hot soup in our newly renovated lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Sitzmark Lodge at Vail reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.