My wife and our family (two kids 3 & 7) were traveling back to Denver from Glenwood Springs, and passing through Vail when 1-70 was unexpectedly shut down by a spring snowstorm. We went directly to the Vail Visitor's Center, where staff there found us an instant reservation at the Sitzmark Lodge at a significant discount. Apparently, the Sitzmark regularly... More
- Also Known As:
- Sitzmark Lodge At Vail Hotel
- Sitzmark Lodge At Vail Hotel Vail
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Vail Village on the banks of Gore Creek, the Sitzmark Lodge is in Vail's famous European-style pedestrian shopping/dining district and steps from the Vista Bahn ski lift. Family-owned and operated, our accommodations, service and staff will offer a personalized stay that is sure to make you feel like you are coming home. During the winter season we offer complimentary breakfast and après ski hot soup in our newly renovated lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Sitzmark Lodge at Vail reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.