Stayed for 3 nights at the Lifthouse and had an awesome experience. The location is spot on for skiing and enjoying all that Vail has to offer. Met Kevin when we checked in and he really made our stay nice. They even took care of us when we had a late flight and allowed us to use the room after... More
- Also Known As:
- Lifthouse Condominiums Hotel Vail
- Lifthouse Condominiums Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Lionshead section of Vail, the Lifthouse looks upon Vail's ski runs and is just a 41 second walk, (in ski boots), from the Eagle Bahn gondola and Chair 8 on Vail Mountain. Established in 1973, the Lifthouse has made a commitment to its guests of excellence and fun. Many of the hotel's guests are sold on the quality of service, extended stay availability and discounts, amenities such as the complimentary high-speed WiFi, proximity to activities, $16 per day parking and the constant upgrading of the interior as well as the multi-million dollar exterior upgrade of these Vail accommodations. The Lifthouse is a pet friendly hotel in Vail! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Lifthouse Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.