We spent ten days at the Sebastian, enjoying some spring skiing, and we would not hesitate to return to this hotel. The staff were welcoming and could not do enough to make our stay memorable. The hotel amenities were good, especially the very comfortable and cosy library. Thank you to all at the Sebastian for making our stay so comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sebastian- Vail is Vail's newest boutique hotel located in the heart of Vail Village. You'll find every imaginable comfort in the hotel rooms and suites. Accommodation options are wide ranging starting with our Sebastian Classic room with a single queen bed and going to full residential style suites of up to four bedrooms. All guests receive welcome amenities, nightly turn down service. Amenities on property are Bloom Spa, Frost Bar and our wine inspired restaurant, Block 16. A four season outdoor pool with hot tubs and a firepit complete the expierence. The Sebastian offers five star services that extend through every part of your stay. Concierge, room service, and slopeside ski valet at Base Camp. The Sebastian- Vail is the place you need to experience winter, summer, spring or fall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Splendia, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Hotwire, Jetsetter, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your The Sebastian - Vail reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebastian - Vail Hotel
- The Sebastian - Vail Hotel Vail
- Vail Plaza Hotel