i booked a single condo room in the complex. most units are owner occupied, some are seasonal rentals. the room was decent size for one person and comfortable. it had good lighting, 2 twin beds, a table and chairs, fridge, microwave, coffee maker, expanded cable tv, nice bathroom and toiletries. it was close enough to walk downtown and to the... More
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Cimarron Hotel
- Resortquest Cimarron Hotel Telluride
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the base of lift 7, Cimarron Lodge offers one of the best locations for your Telluride vacation. This large complex includes underground parking, two common outdoor hot tubs, and several on-site businesses, such as ski rental, coffee window, and hair salon. Accommodations range from simple hotel rooms to a luxury four-bedroom condo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Cimarron Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.