My husband and I typically stay in the cabins, (so our pooch can join us) they overlook the valley with spectacular vistas. Our perfect day consists of walking the trails by day, then relaxing at the spa and sauna/pool area, for dinner we enjoy a glass of wine and a great meal at the tavern, after that, cozy up in... More
- Also Known As:
- Devil`s Thumb Ranch Hotel
- Devil`s Thumb Ranch Hotel Tabernash
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Devil’s Thumb Ranch is an environmentally friendly year-round Ranch resort and spa offering rustically upscale accommodations, fine dining and an array of winter and summer outdoor and wilderness recreation activities including Nordic skiing, flyfishing and horseback riding. Located in the Colorado Rocky Mountains, 65 miles west of Denver, 10 minutes from Winter Park. Our Ranch encompasses 6000 acres at the foot of the Continental Divide in the beautiful Ranch Creek Valley of Grand County. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Devil's Thumb Ranch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.