We stayed at the rockies 3/9/2013-3/14/2013 for a spring break/ ski trip. The place was really nice. We stayed in the Shoemaker 2322. The Condo was newly renovated and very large. It had a fireplace, a master bedroom, and a second bedroom that had two twin beds we pushed together into a queen bed because we went as two couples.... More
- Also Known As:
- The Rockies Condominiums Hotel
- The Rockies Condominiums Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- These affordable condominiums are only a few blocks from the Steamboat Ski Area and have a reputation not only as a familiar landmark for family vacations, but as the best lodging value in all the Yampa Valley. Featuring studio plus lofts, one bedrooms, two bedrooms and two bedroom plus lofts condos, the Rockies offers a unit style to suit your needs. Our studio rates are comparable to Hotels that are located further away from the slopes with the luxury of a living room, balcony and kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Rockies Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.